We understand the demands of running a business and the importance of finding perfectly matched solutions.
That’s why we provide every business with a dedicated Account Manager.
Your DPS Account Manager will take time to get to know your business inside out, and provide a support solution which is right for you - helping you to minimise your downtime, maximise productivity and protect your investment.
We are the only major franking provider to offer this level of service.
And we know that it works because we are the fastest growing provider in the UK.
The right support for your business.
No matter how big or small your business, we can find a support solution which works for you. From on-line to on-site support, our team works hard to deliver results you can count on. We can offer:
- Flexible Agreements: Our DPS Service Maintenance Agreements can be tailored to your needs.
- Installation and Training: We will install your new machines and make sure you know how to use them
- Rapid Response Support: Access on-line support 24/7 or speak to our experienced team on the phone.
- Speed of resolution: Over 90% of our customers' issues are resolved online or by phone.
- Remote Software Support: From our highly skilled and experienced analysts
- Unlimited access to the DPS Support Centre: Online and over the phone.
- Prompt on-site care: Hands-on technical support from one of our DPS trained engineers.
- Next Day Guarantee: Engineer on-site by the next business day, or even sooner in most regions. All spare parts, labour, software and travelling expenses are included.
DPS Special Event Services
DPS Special Event Services provides specialist support to meet requirements that go beyond a normal service plan. These select added-value services include:
- Bespoke in-house mailing services: we can collect, process, frank and deliver large mail campaigns at discounted prices
- Dedicated on-site DPS engineer: to monitor, repair and maintain your equipment, maximising time and productivity.
- Bespoke analyst support: solutions and advice from experts in workflow solutions, document management systems and processes.
- Rapid exchange facility: when your franking/printing uptime is critical, we can swap your equipment with a ready-to-go replacement.
- Equipment relocation: reliably and quickly move basic office equipment or complete print rooms.